Monday 30 November 2009

Bad day.

Today started off very well. Gee cross, glossop, super and easy. Then came the trip and a half on the 7. As soon is i loaded, the half wit at the back of the bus decided that my marshall dart was a party bus with mobile phone music playing very loud. I won't go into any more details but the dummy left the bus before his stop although it was a challenging time. Anyway, the headlights also failed on the bus and once again i ended up in stockport depot getting something fixed on my bus. I did manage to have a peep at the new enviro whilst i was there. Looks nice. There are so many stories about what we are getting at ashton i have stopped believing anything till i see them with my own eyes. Got my training on friday morning before my duty and today i also completed my nvq so some good came from today. Split shift tomorrow so a long day with the gym inbetween. The pic is from the stand on piccadilly last week very peaceful for by change lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment