Saturday 14 November 2009

Drive cam

I just left the depot. Heading upto the hospital to start my 218. This is a drive cam unit. It's very different to the cctv we have on the newer buses. This unit only records 20 seconds before and after a jerk on the bus. Most of these have been removed now and replaced with cctv although this one is still on this man bus. Been told today there will not be any adblu at our depot yet as the Enviro 200s have man engines in them so no need yet. Also was told we should be getting a few of the new Enviro 400s with the man engines in too this month but will see. Also. I don't mind anyone copying any text or pictures from my site. But please at least refer back to the source. I was a little miffed to read my exact words on another site as someones own words. It's just polite. Thanks.

1 comment: