Thursday 19 November 2009

Dirty folk

I took this after my first trip to ashton from gee cross. Already people are leaving there rubbish on the bus as if it's a bin. It annoys me sometimes, only last night i sent two girls back upstairs to collect the chippy trays they got on with. Anyway. I'm sat at glossop now waiting to leave for ashton on my last trip of the morning. It makes me chuckle, in glossop as soon as the bus pulls up at the royal oak people appear wanting to get on. I have 15 minutes here so they will have to stand the cold for 10 minutes whilst i have my cornflakes. I really don't do mornings in the winter, it's ok in summertime because i can disappear on my bike for the afternoon. Off to the gym next to see if i can shift the last bits of this cold then it's off to longendale school and a trip on the 219 to town and back. Simples

No comments:

Post a Comment