Wednesday 25 November 2009

Welcome

Just arriving into work. I remember when i got my transfer up here last year. It took me three attempts to find the place. These two signs were all there was and they are very easy to miss. The bigger of the signs has taken a bit of a beating from the current winds and rain and makes it almost impossible to find us without directions. I just hope today isn't as bad as yesterday. Had a nightmare journey on the 7s last night which started with a breakdown then followed on with bad passengers and a blocked road. So hoping today will be kind.

2 comments:

  1. Not exactly a good image for Stagecoach is it? I did wonder when I first heard about the Ashton Depot what they were thinking of stabling buses in such an exposed and vandal prone area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony ,ex - Tameside bus driver25/11/09 17:02

    Especially when just down the road was our brand new purpose built Tameside garage opened in 1977.

    ReplyDelete