Sunday 15 November 2009

Keep forgetting

Clarence street has been shut for the past few days at the junction on whitelands road. The buses are coming down either park road from ashton or tame street from stalybridge. I keep forgetting it's shut and keep driving down clarence street. I would forget my head if it was not screwed on. Just started work. On a late as usual for a sunday. Three trips on the 330 then two trips on the 347. Nice simple day. Made easier with the fact i keep the same bus all afternoon/evening, saves packing up and messing about. Small diversion on the 330 too with the road through to asda being shut so we leave stockport the same way we go in.

9 comments:

  1. I think I saw you today! On the 1710 trip from Stockport - the driver refused to take 2 chavs at the bus station. Was that you?
    Also, what was the diversion at Asda all about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. One of them had an out of date mega rider so it was off you get. Road works near asda. All gone now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was your point of reference to think it was me anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Point of reference was the comment on the 330 Facebook group.

    Also, it was the first time a driver ever thanked me leaving the bus before I'd thanked them.

    Noticed that the heating wasn't on though and it was v chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did notice the heating being off and made a note on the condition card. Will check 19003 later in the week to make sure it has been turned on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wahaaay! I got on my first fully heated 300 in ages today! 19113 I think (one of the 07s anyway)

    Keep forgetting eh? Let's just hope you never work for JPT, we all know what happened there when someone forgot! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to fill the card re the heating - much appreciated. If you could check out 19083 as it's the same freezing state - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, when I said 300 up there, I (probably obviously) meant 330

    ReplyDelete