Thursday 22 October 2009

Silly boys

Just coming past the carpet place in denton. There 3 youth who look like they should be in school as cutting a large piece off a roll of carpet. To do this the dragged is across the main road with pedestrians walking over it. Stopped the traffic made the cut and then rolled it up again. Pretty mad as it's 4pm and the road is very very busy. I can see why the owner didn't want to do it himself. Finished today so on my way home now. Didn't win the best new blog award but i don't mind. It's still fun even for me reading back where i been. Lol pretty odd yes i know.

4 comments:

  1. A lot of bloggers who win those awards can't live up to expectations so they quit.
    Your blog is great - keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost out to Manchester Buses last year - took me three days after the event to find out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked it up this morning lol. I couldn't quit i would get too bored waiting for my bus and at terminuses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, my blog's never won anything either, so it's nice to see I'm in good company!

    ReplyDelete