Wednesday 14 October 2009

Frustated and a little lost

Ok. So i'm home in one piece but not without worries. I got to liverpool from preston. Then i tried to find a bus to warrington. I saw a st helens bus so got on that thinking it was almost warrington. How wrong was i? There wasn't anything after 6 from st helens to there so i got a bus to wigan. I just missed the 33 to manchester. So i boarded a bus to bolton about 715ish the driver said it takes an hour! Really? So i caved in and want for the train. This broke down at salford. After 20 they got it going. Got into victoria (didn't pay by the way) jumped straight onto an ashton train which was also free and then got a 409 home. It's been a long day today glad to be home but it's also nice to see places i have never been before. I'm at the motherland tomorrow for some training so hopefully hyde road depot might offer some interesting pics and tails. The pic by the way is a very nice outdoor market in preston.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a trip I do sometimes during the week instead of stopping in Greater Manchester, I've got a National Free Bus Pass so its no problem for me to get out and about.

    Sounds like I'll have to look out for you sometime as believe it or not there's nothing these days I dont know about public transport in various places well Merseyside/Lancashire/Greater Manchester at least

    ReplyDelete