Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year, Maybe!















This is the scene right now outside my house. The snow is back to probably cause more problems with the transport network. I was going to be off today but i have been asked go in at 1pm. im not really looking forward to it to be honest. It's so much more hard work driving in the snow. It's not so much the slipping and sliding about but the moaning and idiot drivers who seem to think its good to pull out in front of the bus.
Not sure what i am doing today yet. I wont be able to post later due to a very unfortunate accident with my phone lol. Am sure that will be solved very soon. I noticed on Thursday when i went to work that we now have the 3 '04 darts at ashton. I suppose its compensation for not getting the enviro 200s. i think they are 33098/99/100 from dennis's if i remember rightly. Better than the rubbish we had i suppose. Got my camera should anything happen so will see how today goes.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/1/10 11:40

    happy new year to yourself after your help if possible cannot find fleet lists on stagecoach new webb site hope you can direct me towards them

    ReplyDelete
  2. M Branson2/1/10 16:39

    33098 is an MPD. The other two are normal length. They are of course from Dennis's.

    Good luck on the treacherous roads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I wouldn't fancy trying to keep to a timetable in this weather. But when you're at a bus stop in the snow, it's such a relief when the bus comes. You and your mates do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M Branson2/1/10 16:55

    Oh yeah, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am working on the fleetlist thing. I will try to get one on Monday. We also have dart 34114 as well. I didnt see any marshalss so i think we might have dumped them into the canal hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2/1/10 23:19

    So are these new Darts to replace the Marshall darts on the 7

    ReplyDelete