Thursday 17 September 2009

Another late start


Just starting work 1317. Sat waiting for taxi bus to the bus station. These are the buses waiting to go out on p boards such as schools or service extras. I'm going to glossop today. Not been for weeks so will seem a nice change. Although back on the 330 again later which i don't mind. It's a nice drive. Next week is so different. I have enjoyed the lie ins this week but it's earlies all the way next week. Really dead happy to see our new pay rate has been applied. Thanks to everyone who voted for it!! Although i can't seem to find a single one off them?

6 comments:

  1. Going to Glossop Is always nice ! I hail from there! Do you know my friend Colin at the ashton depot , he transferred from Hyde Rd,he got me started at stagecoach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah know colin well. I moved up from hyde road with him. Had many a night out in ashton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool , i will have to join you for a pint soon , maybe I met you at xmas , i met col in weatherspoons with a few of his driver friends?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speaking of drivers people know, I know a few drivers at Ashton Depot myself in particular Neil (Nellie) Reeds (you cant miss Neil) and Jim Moran.

    I see Ashton are short of buses at the moment and if their not why does the Plaxton Dart keep seeing use on 7s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes i know you do mr b. Not sure about the dart thing. I think as long as they run thats the main thing.

    ReplyDelete