Tuesday 15 December 2009

Tough luck.

Just on my second half at the moment. Lucky me. I am doing two trips on the 330 in a man bus. To make it worse i am 1701 out of stockport. Just in time for all the people to finish work and come and get on my 42 seater bus. Excellent. We also have a magic bus at our place at the moment. I don't know what it's covering for but its am old bullocks bus 161 something i think the number was. It was on the 237 yesterday i believe. Did 2 trips on the 347 earlier which were boring although a crash at crown point made it slightly interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Ou new low floor MAN buses in Fuengirola's fleet are fine, much better than the DAFs and Volvos they have replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony ,ex - Tameside bus driver16/12/09 10:07

    when i used to be at stockport the 330 was operated with mainly MAN buses with maybe a trident or two

    ReplyDelete