Wednesday 9 December 2009

Off home.

It's not often i get to finish at this time. It's just gone 3pm and i'm off my 330 and onto the speedwell super bus that is the 396. I got the staff bus in this morning for a change. Save a few quid on fuel. It's a busy trip this one in this little bus. Not as busy as some 216s have been today with 2 man buses and the b10 on there. Whilst 2 enviros are on the 217. Make of it what you wish. There are 4 bank holidays this christmas. 3 are being run from princess road the monday one is a sunday service run from ashton which i will be working. Hopefully a late as always on a bank holiday. I cannot be doing with buggie wars when it's sunday service. Will see. Off to gym after then i'm in on a split tomorrow which is ok i suppose. Friday will be tough with a 430 am start :(

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Deleted the wrong post. lol.
    I deleted the one with comment on. My apologies.
    The bank holiday Monday services will be exactley the same as a normal sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice also that you've started running some of the MANs (sheds) on the 330 service.

    ReplyDelete