Wednesday 9 December 2009

How very DAFt


One of the old scania buses (15382) has taken a knock today whilst it was on the taxis. Might not look bad but there is some bent metalwork inside that means it will be off the road for a while. The replacement we have received is another old shed. The clue is in the posting lol.i have never driven it though so should be fun tomorrow when i get to have a nosey around. Also some posts have been lost somewhere so if they turn up duplicated this is why lol.

5 comments:

  1. Wish I had one as a shed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw an Optare Double Deck as the Ashton Taxi today...what a really odd bus lmao. It has different seat on each floor but that doesnt really matter :) was a bit in shock and awe when I thought ''if that large double decker is being used as a taxi then why has the 216 had single decks???''... cant blame the drivers though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAF - could that be an Optare Spectra (DAF chassis)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That confirmed then, my post coming in just seconds after William's, meaning I didn't see William's before I pressed post

    ReplyDelete
  5. S'alright, I did see it though and i'm assuming it'll be here for some time?

    ReplyDelete