Monday 28 December 2009

Here we are again.

I'm on the second part of my bank holiday late at the moment. Sat at the royal oak in glossop waiting to leave on the 236. It's a good duty this one. I get to keep the same bus again on both parts so my break ended up being a trip to kfc at ashton moss. It's always funny seeing peoples faces when you pull up outside in a bus and call in for food. You would think a space ship has landed lol. Anyway the first part was two trips on a 347 which was mental. Crown point retail was hammered which ment busy traffic. I managed to finish the part on time though. It's not helped with it only being a 30 minutes service on sunday which is what we have been running today in case you wondered. Back to ashton now. Got another two trips which sees me finish in glossop town centre at 2155 then its back to depot empty.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you didnt knock any signs down while you were at KFC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol that story reminded me of me. But no i managed to leave the signs intact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carn't you tell its a 'slow' news week

    ReplyDelete