Thursday 20 August 2009

Bad start.

Oh dear. The day has gone bad. I was in work at 0450 this morning till 1145. So i thought, go on my bike so i can have a long afternoon riding. But no! I forgot to set my alarm and woke up at 0433. Luckily everything was ready so i made it just in time. Good job too. I ain't never missed an attendance bonus and didn't want to miss it this month either. Had to come in the car though instead. On the 330 happy chariot this morning till 830. Nice easy day made hard my my own silly mistake. The pic is hyde market street how it should look all the time. Free of cars lol.

4 comments:

  1. O my I've never seen it at this time in the morning. Can I re-use this photo on my Hyde Xtra blog sometime? Linkback would be provided of course. What time is this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 530am and feel free to use as you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers - it will nicely complement the pic I have planned for HDP next Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I recognized the road but obviously I have never seen it without cars on either.

    ReplyDelete